It's A Boy!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Blog Archive

Monday, July 4, 2011

4th of July

This Independence Day was much different than what I am used to. Every year we go to someone's BBQ, spend time with family, enjoy a day off from work, and go down town to see the fireworks. Today I didnt do much. Just slept a lot and spent time with Duwayne, his sister and his neice. It was pretty boring...I didnt even want to log onto Facebook just to avoid seeing everyones pictures and statuses about how much fun they were having today. My fun consisted of watching fireworks on TV in my hospital bed, only wishing to be outside.

What I did realize today - this time next year we will be taking our little one to cookouts (or having our own), taking him swimming, and setting up camp down town for his very first fireworks show! Duwayne even brought up an idea of us taking a trip somewhere for the holiday. So instead of being sad today, I just day dreamed and talked about the future. I thought about the upcoming holidays and how our baby boy will be here with us to celebrate. I am just so ready to be a mommy!! Happy 4th of July baby DC!

No comments:

Post a Comment