It's A Boy!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Blog Archive

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Third Trimester: 28 Weeks

I have been on strict bed rest for 8 weeks now and after all I've been through, I cannot believe I've hit yet another milestone...my 3rd and final trimester!!! I am so excited every week that I make it without going into labor, my baby boy has a better chance at life! It seems like the weekly progesterone shots, bed rest, and most of all PRAYER are really working...I've never been this pregnant before.

I am still hoping to have a vaginal delivery...but right now, he is still breech (feet down). I know there is still time for him to flip over but the question of a c-section keeps coming up from the doctors. I finally agreed to sign the consent for them to do an emergency section if my baby's heart rate starts to drop or if he is still breech when I start to labor. Otherwise, I want to do this the natural way, if I can help it, with no intervention.

This past week: I've caught a terrible head cold, my ears are clogged, a doctor wrote a prescription to have them drained, and to top things off I have a terrible breakout all over my face and neck. Oh the fun of being pregnant! Nonetheless, Thank you Jesus for another week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment