It's A Boy!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Blog Archive

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Ultrasound Today: Good News!!

Today I had an ultrasound to check the baby's growth. Let me tell you, he would not cooperate LOL. I've never had a more painful ultrasound than todays because the tech had to press on my abdomen very hard in order to get good measurements. He doesnt like people looking at him or getting his heartbeat I guess haha! She finally got the measurements and he is 1lb and 10oz and measuring a few days ahead at 25 weeks!! The doctors said there was so much amniotic fluid around the baby & it looked really good. I lost so much fluid at 21 weeks, we were afraid for baby's lung development. Dr. G even says he doesnt think I'm ruptured anymore!! The other good news was that my cervix looks closed...they did a vaginal ultrasound to check (and trust me I was balling like a baby because I was told that nothing should be in the vagina. Plus cervical checks are just too painful). But I trusted the doctors and they reassured me that everything was okay. All I could say at the end of my visit was "Thank you Jesus!". My tears turned from sadness & fright to tears of JOY!! Today was an awesome day. Duwayne & I came back to my room and both had a peice of cake to celebrate. Yay baby "Dash" keep up the good work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment